- I issued a personal loan to Sannpa Ltd (the Holding company of Team Fnatic and Fnatic Gear), which was made to support the growth of the Fnatic gear business and their launch of new hardware products.
- The facility was structured in a way to try to avoid any conflict of interest or violation of League rules and does not grant me any actual influence or control over fnatic that would endanger the integrity of Esports.
- G2 Esports and Fnatic are competitors, have separate ownership, and operate completely independent of each other.
- After fact-finding with Fnatic and myself, Riot ruled today that the loan agreement between myself and Fnatic creates a form of indirect financial interest between both parties, violating the LCS Team Participation Agreement, while also clarifying that the loan did not establish any kind of direct ownership or control.
- I mutually agreed with Riot to unwind the loan between myself and Sannpa Ltd to avoid any potential conflict in the future.
- Esports only wins if we have a healthy ecosystem, and I continue to support the growth of the Esports industry through investments of time and finances.
- Last, but not least: I criticize myself for not being very proactive in public communication. I am going to be more transparent about my work. Please feel free to reach out to me at any time.